ALLIANCE GROWERS READY TO LAUNCH
Now that summer is coming to an end, Alliance is ready to launch on our financing initiatives and kick the projects into high gear
CANNABIS BIOTECH COMPLEX
Alliance is purchasing a 30% profit sharing and equity interest in a 63,000 square foot Cannabis Biotech Complex, to be the first of its kind in Western Canada to house a DNA Botany lab, CBD extraction facility and Tissue Culture Plantlet Production facility to service the Cannabis market and agriculture market in general.
- The land has been prepped, the engineering complete, the bulk of which was paid for by Alliance $1.3M initial investment
- WFS Pharmagreen, 100% sub of the parent company, Pharmagreen Biotech Inc. (OTCQB: PHBI) will build and operate the facility
- On July 15, 2019, S1 approved, sadly shortly afterwards, a family member of Peter Wojcik, CEO of Pharmagreen passed away
- After taking several weeks off to spend time with his family, Peter has re-ignited his financing and financial marketing initiatives.
- Both Pharmagreen and Alliance are looking forward to beginning construction on the Complex within the next 30 days
EAST AFRICA MEDICAL CANNABIS OPERATION
- Delay in permit caused by a company that claimed to have a permit, committee formed to investigate
- Alliance to partake in first legal permit in this area,
- Locations are close to the equator with requisite sunshine and rainfall, tested and suitable soils and Natural water readily available
- Labor and taxes in all locations at the lowest levels seen globally, and logistics are secure and transparent
- The operations will be certified to meet German standards
- Initial 10 acres, may participate up to 50 acres
- Initial 10 acre parcel – estimated cost 1.6M including 1 year cultivation, expected to generate 5.6M profit after tax and royalties
- Subsequent 10 acre parcels – estimated cost 1.1M including 1 year cultivation, expected to generate 5.6M profit after tax and royalties
HOCL TO PROVIDE CULTIVATORS WITH GREEN SOLUTIONS TO PROTECT CROPS AGAINST CROPS AGAINST BACTERIA AND MOLD
Alliance in advanced discussions with Irish Sea Organics Limited to become the exclusive distributor for all their products and services, in the wider Canadian Agricultural market with a focus on the Cannabis sector. Mould, sporicidal and pest attrition is a major problem for the domestic cannabis industry in Canada but is an even more serious issue for Canadian companies wishing to export globally.
- Low capital cost and exclusive distributorship in Canada
- Discussions include a possible North American wide distributorship based on territories shared with other distributors.
- Breakthrough technology is revolutionizing seed, plant, harvest, drying and raw material extraction processes.
- Will redefine how cannabis company cleaning and disinfecting processes and how to protect their crops against mould and spores.
- Highly effective green technology is without toxicity.
- Hypochlorous Acid (“HOCL”) production equipment and the unique applications are used for high-volume, industrial and commercial applications, specifically bacteria, mould, and spore control.
- Introduction of HOCL to any size of cultivation/business operation, combines proven efficacy and performance with vital cost benefits to the end user.
- HOCL compliments Alliance Four Pillars model as another component of the “picks and shovels” strategy in the green rush
- HOCL is already being employed by Coca-Cola company in several US beverage processing plants
- Successful installations for clean in place (“CIP”) have shown excellent ROI figures, and improved sustainability goals.
- Processing Magazine recently reviewed Coca-Cola’s use of this game changing technology for CIP.
- The proposed agreement includes income from equipment and consumable product sales, consultancy and service contracts, and a royalty stream.
- Low capital investment and high margins
- Territories in the US, such as Nevada, where Alliance will have operations
- Certain countries where Alliance will have operations
FINANCING IN PLACE
Warrant Incentive Program (WIP)
Alliance is offering an inducement to each eligible Warrant Holders that exercises their warrants during the Early Exercise Period that has been extended to September 13, 2019, as a result of warrant holder requests
- A reduced exercise price of $.06 per common share
- An additional common share purchase incentive warrant over a two year period
- $0.10 per share for the first 6 months after the issuance of the Incentive Warrant;
- $0.15 per share for the second 6 months after the issuance of the Incentive Warrant; and
- $0.25 per share for the second year after the Issuance of the Incentive Warrant:
- The Program is expected to generate between $500k to $1M
- proceeds to be used to advance construction of the Cannabis Biotech Complex, cannabis cultivation operations in East Africa, development of the HCOL business and general corporate purposes.
The New York Family Office Commitment of $4M
- Commitment to invest up to CAD$4M over a 30 month period
- Executed in tranches at progressively higher prices
Open Shelf Short Form Prospectus offering up to $13M
- Offering up to $13M in free trading common shares
- To be triggered upon initiating operations (East Africa and/or HCOL)
- Aimed at Institutions and Funds
- Will commence when stock price is much higher that the current price
President and CEO